France NICE


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 14th 2014
Published: August 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We left Paris after just one night in Djamal and Yohans appartment and headed towards the south of France. The riviera has just been amazing. So nice to swim in the warm ocean and just chill on the beach, not running towards trains all the time 😉 Merijn left us on saturday, a sad day for all of us. That little ginger really keept our spirits up! Since he left we haven't missed a single train/tram/bus. I Wonder why...



We arrived in Nice on thursday and slept at a really cool hostel, but there was one problem. The reson we ended up in Nice was because there were no accomondations availeble in Masielle or any other place along the riviera. But we found one night at this hostel. The day after (friday) we were basicly fucked. No place to stay, everything was booked. EVERYTHING along the whole fraking coast. But luckily our friend Marie from Caen knew a girl who worked at a camping in Nice, so she hooked us up for two nights there. We bought some tents and went to the camping. No groundsheets, no sleepingbags, only the tents and our backpacks. Worst 2 nights of my life. Cold, hard gravel, no air and shitloads of rain the last night.



Anyways, today we'll leave our hostel and go by TGV train to Barcelona! At least we have a place to live there!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb