Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
September 3rd 2016
Published: September 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Making our way to Nice, the countryside is dotted with wind turbines. We have the Med on our right looking nice and inviting. Temperature outside at 11.30am is 32cel. Stopping on Arles (Arla) former Roman City wandering around town munching lunch.

The French Riviera has 43km of beaches. Nice is a really lovely city, right on the beach of the Med. People swimming at 8.30am - 25cel already. Population 350,000. Nice is where all the rich and famous fly into in their private jets and helicopter over to Monaco.

Monaco is only 25km from Nice. The road over to Monaco is magnifque, wide motorway type roads riddled with tunnels. Monaco and Monte Carlo by night was amazing. Fast cars, Casinos, Glitz and glam of the rich and famous. Didn't see anyone we knew.

We parked the bus inside the Rock the palace is built on and went up thru the middle. Had dinner just down the road from the Palace and then on to drinks in Monte Carlo. Great night had by all. Monaco is 1.95 sq km, and every inch is built on. Because of this, buildings have gardens on the rooftop.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb