Nice, Cannes and Monaco


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
January 26th 2010
Published: January 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday 26.1.210 day 104
Nice, Cannes and Monaco
Our apartment is about 20 minutes from Cannes so we drove down to Cannes and along the very beautiful coast we then drove on too Cannes the home of the international film festival there was a music festival on when we where there and there were lots of limos arriving with ‘maybe’ famous people in them. We then drove on to Monaco the Principaute De Monaco a very surreal place with manicured lawns and poodles with great hair styles. It is the world second smallest country 195 SQ Km. All the cars with Monaco plates are worth more than $100,000 (AUS) and there are lots of Casinos (more per square km than anywhere else in the world I think). There are fantastic car shops for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley and Porsche you can even go and see the prince of Monaco’s personal car collection. There are 100’s of fantastic yachts that you could take 300 of your closest friends for a cruse with you. We drove a little on two Italy where we turned on and went home.
At home we had aescargots (snails) for entree and a fantastic Beef with Burgundy sauce and éclairs for desert with fantasist cocktails.




Additional photos below
Photos: 100, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb