Bonjoir!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
September 11th 2007
Published: September 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey Guys,

Just a quick hello from Nice. I'm having a fantastic time. I haven't really had much time to call anyone or email so sorry about that, we've been so busy and I've been having too much fun to want to sit at a computer.

Switzerland was just wonderful! Our camping ground where we stayed in cabins was surrounded by Alps and waterfalls and it was just georgeous - I loved it there.

We are now in Nice then going to Italy tommorow (starting in Florence). Nice is pretty cool, It's a small city but we sat by the beach and went shopping for a bit. I kind of have a tan too (yay!)

There are some really wicked people on the tour and I'm having tons of fun, the food is great and drinking lots of wine in france. They had Lychee beer in Switzerland and it was actually really nice.

Anyway I have to go as we are of to the Monte Carlo casino shortly. Quick note guys, please don't phone me on my mobile - My ten minute call to Glenn cost $40.00!!!! If you want I can call you guys reverse charge and then pay you back when I get home (I havn't really worked out how to use my phone card) so if you want me to do that please SMS me then I will call you back. Also if you read feel free to forward the entrys to Mum, Poppa or Glenn as I think everyone has been to lazy to come to my site!

Much Love,

Haylz

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb