Paris... ahh... paris :)


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
August 30th 2010
Published: August 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We had our final couple of days in Norway, which was great. Would love to go back in Winter as it looks like it would be magical! by the way the french keyboard is whack, so am typing like tim 😊 letters in the wrong places! was so great to spend time with shan, so glad he is enjoying his time, but sux he lives so far away! and they werent joking when they said how expensive this place is, 7 dollar cokes... crazy! thanks to julie and shan for their a,azing hospitality, loved getting to know julie more, shan is a lucky man!
went to oslo, it was raining, so didn,t quite get to see everything. called in at the nobel peace prize centre and saw the balcony where all the winners come out and wave. Shan went and saw obama there a few months ago.
early morning start (3.45am) and we were back on the train to oslo, then into beautiful paris! it is now fighting for first place with barcelona. went on a city bike tour which was cool as. got to see most of the sights, and also heaps of cool back alleys. this place is beautiful yet rugged, artistic and old. the people have been very friendly. its a magical city, so much happening all the time, but so many beautiful places and parks to just chill out in. today we are off to the lourve and the effiel tower for a picnic. only 9 more sleeps!
will put pics up soon


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb