Day 4 / 5


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
June 24th 2015
Published: June 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 4 - Arrived in Paris after a three hour train ride. Went walking on a city tour of Paris, followed by a picnic lunch with students from France. As the conversation went on we found that spanish was a comman language between us. All of the EF groups participated in a interesting summit called : The Power of Inaction, there also was a connected hip hop museum. It was very cool to see how my father used to listen to music!? Then it was off to dinner, followed by a two hour boat ride on the river Seine. Then a adventerous climb to the second level of the Eiffel Tower!! After the late night subway ride, we got to the hotel at around 1:00 in the morning, I was so tired!

Day 5 - Afetr five hours of sleep, I got two hours of free time which I choose to spend shopping for souvenirs. Unfortunately, that did not turn well!? Next stop was a workshop at the Museum of Modern Art, which is in the Pompidou Building. I participated in a design activity using Air, the title of our finished project was, : Breathing is a Human Right. Next, we had lunch it was the best meal that I had in Paris, I had to eat it very quickly because our guide was coming to take us on a tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral. This was another two hour walking tour of another side of Paris. Then it was finally dinner time and a return trip on the subway. Back at the hotel I went for another walk around the area, and had ........ My very FIRST........ Crepè!!!!!!! Another early wake time! Bonnè Nuít!!

Advertisement



25th June 2015

Paris
Hi Syd, happy to hear that you're having a great time in Paris...sounds like you're doing a lot of walking. What happened with souvenir shopping? Keep up the great work with the group-proud of you! Love you, Mom

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1009s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb