A2 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 26th 2013
Published: September 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What are the popular forms of art in Europe ? What types of roles are popular in Europe ?

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hi/te_index.asp?i=Europe

In Europe their are a lot of popular forms of art such as Abraham and Roentgen , Africa influence in modern art , and a sketch of how France used to look in the 19th century. During the 1900's the African sculpture became popular among European artists who developed the modern art. Europe have many different moderns of art , but some pieces of art are more popular than others. In the nineteen century France was a rural country with 40% of its population farming. In addition , 50% of the population was engaged in agriculture in the early 1900's.

People all around the world listen to various types of music that might be different from what we listen to . However , the people in Europe , France are popular for folk music , jazz , and the blues music. One of the most popular songs in France is " Love is Blue'' by Paul Mauriat. Europe is also popular for Europop which is also another word for pop. People from all around the world in different cultures have different ways for expressing themselves. Even though we might not listen to other or might not be the same as them , we have a common similarity in different ways.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb