A2 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Paris , France is divided into 22 districts , all of them have a local council and a mayor ; In contrast ,the person who has the most power is the mayor of the city Paris. Paris make up eight departments of France administrative region , that is governmented by the president. Large groups of indoChinese have migrated to Paris. While 75% of parisians stayed in the suburbs beacause of the high population density and in the high costes with in the city. In the city of Paris new town are being built and their are going to be a lot more Industries in the suburds part of Paris.

I can conclude that the government of Paris really cares for the people and does what is best for their city. In addition, I think the government takes his role serious to keep their country in good hands. I would also say that France is a wealthy place with a lot of modern buildings that are expensive in our point of view. A large amount of prople might have migrated to France because they were immpressed by the way the government was handling things. Over time I think more people will either migrate there of visit often.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb