France Passion


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Centre » Orléans
September 1st 2022
Published: September 1st 2022
Edit Blog Post

Mike at breakfast Mike at breakfast Mike at breakfast

looking woeful as where was his France Passion last night
France Passion

Now I bet that title made you read my blog quicker than normal. Well sorry to say it is not what you think, it is a camp site that we are staying on. France Passion is an organisation where you can stay at a site for nothing - however, it usually is a place that is attached to a local producer of food or wine.

So sorry if I got your hopes up on some juicy news.

Anyway the co-pilot did really well yesterday with his navigation skills and we only went wrong once, if honest that was a real tricky bit, but we got back on track by taking a couple of roundabouts.

So we were driving along and then all we could hear was something wining - it appeared to be a battery or electrical noise - it started when I went around a roundabout. We thought it might have been the hoover - yes who takes a hoover on holiday when a dustpan and brush do the job just as well - speak to Mike on that one please. Anyway we stop and the noise stops as well, Mike gets out and no it was not the hoover unexpectedly turning itself on nor the window vac nor the hand held fan, so what that noise was we have no idea but hey ho its stopped now.

So we stopped in Baye which is half way between Epernay and Sezanne on a field, just us, with a couple of bottles of champers which we bought from the onsite winery. However, as we cannot get the fridge to work on gas they are going to have to wait for a bit which is hard work when you have a nice bottle of champers sat watching you and you are in a field with amazing views and the sun is beating down.

Anyway kept fridge closed apart from getting out the milk for my early morning brew so everything in the fridge should be okay until we get to our next site.

The navigator is sat with the map for our next leg - let’s hope it is as easy as today. I will no doubt update you tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.303s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1095s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb