3 Michelin Stars!!!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Alsace » Strasbourg
May 30th 2009
Published: June 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today was a back of the house tour of Hotel Traube Tonbach, according to Arabella site of Germany's best restaurant, and with 3 Michelin stars, 12 chefs and 12 tables only I'd say its got to be pretty damn close! The work and effort that must go into al aspects of the Hotel is just absolutely stunning, even from the Children's center, cooking classes for guests, there always seems to be something to prevent boredom. The Black Forest region of Germany is an absolutely stunning region, I've not seen anything else like it ever and to be honest, this hotel captured the region, fit into it's surroundings perfectly. That is what every hotel aims for, but not all manage to succedd. In my opinion, the level of service was on par with what was experienced throughout the rest of Europe, with the the exception of The Victoria Jungfrau. There im pretty sure, one of the servers was in training so quite a few mistakes were made, however it was still very good. Here in Germany, there wasn't any trainees, and there was about 5 rotating servers for 19 people or something like that! That is very personal in my opinion and fit perfectly with the attitude and atmosphere, that Hotel Traube Tonbach tries to portray to its customers. And does so very well in my opinion! I mean come on a regular 80% occupation rate, and 3 michelin stars, as well as one restaurant being voted one of the best 50 restaurants in Europe. Hotel Traube Tonbach is doing something right for sure!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb