CHILLED OUT IN CESKY!


Advertisement
Published: December 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

well after a short bus trip from prague we arrived in this disneyland town.... and wow what a place it is possibly one of the cuttest cruziest places ever.. and yes it is smaller than boort.. the whole town is about 5 blocks and it is made up of all little cobblestone streets and old medieveil buildings with a canal running right through the center of the town and at the top end of the town is a castle on a hill with a moat out the front with bears in it.. so as u can tell it is very disney like and it actually feels strange when cars drive past but definately an amazing place and was good to have a nice chill out.. oh and the hostel we stayed at well interesting, there was like 15 of us all in one room in the attic... drinking was also a main priority in this place as what else can u do.. and it is cheap.. plus the meals we had possibly the biggest mixed grill i have ever seen in this place.... definately good times... managed also to find the only nightclub in town and well it was different, but was pretty funny watching some of the guys get hit on and try hit on prostitutes.. mmm could have been expensive nights..


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.38s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb