LUCY AND ETHEL TAKE 4


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
June 23rd 2006
Published: June 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


The honorary aussies!The honorary aussies!The honorary aussies!

Australia made it to the finals with the support of their new aussie sisters
Ok ok i know we've had some weird adventures so far but i think we take the topper in this one... well to make a long story short (cause the space bar doesnt work that well) we made the vienna radio! i'm not sure if you heard in the states, but pres. bush was in austria the same day we were there and believe it or not we saw him!!! well a radio reporter came up to another girl on our tour who was from california too and started to ask her questions... well since taryne is from cali too, another girl on the tour dragged her and the reporter interviewed her too! Taryne plus three other americans wound up being on the viennese radio that afternoon! NOT TO MENTION our "lovely" president shut down the palace so we couldnt get in. wasnt that nice of him... NOT! but we did enjoy walking around the city and doing some more shopping and seeing the worlds biggest crypt!!!

Wellllllll.... before that, on the way to venice loni's cell phone decided to take a dump! her buttons decided not work anymore! we can still recieve calls and texts, but we cant read
maria therisamaria therisamaria therisa

this is the biggest crypt in the world... it was around 10-12ft tall for the greatest austrian leader... maria therisa
them. we have to borrow other peoples phones so we can switch out her sim card. What else could go wrong??? OH YAH! how about taryne misplacing 150 euros!! we are so full of accidents.

well venice was lovely but sticky! it was very humid, we were wet all day long! not to mention it was the hottest day of the year the one day we were there. But we did love our gondola ride. we also had the best strawberry sparkling wine ever!!!! ohhh taryne also won a free venician crystal necklace! its shaped as a snowflake and changes with the backround of the clothes.

now we are in prague and just finished a very long day of walking around and eating! we took a lunch cruise up the famous river where many hollywood movies have been filmed (XXX). We found not one but two wonderful cafes that served the best tea in the world. we spent around 4 hours in the second one.

Tomorrow we are leaving prague for munich! we are only going to spend one night there so it is going to be very busy!!!!

well we need to go cause the
radio divaradio divaradio diva

taryne being interviewed about president bush
space bar is really not working with us at the moment. we love you all and miss you. we will be home in about a weeks time! cant wait to see you and share our more detailed stories with you. much love,

Tay and Lon aka Lucy and Ethel

p.s. we adopted a new member into our regiem... her name is melissa aka susan applebee


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

beautiful venicebeautiful venice
beautiful venice

one of the many canals we walked over in beautiful venice
gondolagondola
gondola

you cant go to venice without riding in a gondola, with shane, nicole, courtney and bec (who is taking the pic)
palace in austriapalace in austria
palace in austria

lucy ethel and susan infront of one of the palaces in austria


26th June 2006

OMG!!
Im so glad that you two are having such a wonderful time over there. Im also glad to see that you are making such wonderful new friends too!! Hope you two are having a great time for the rest of your trip. Sorry to hear about Loni's phone and camera. I cant wait to see you baby!!!! Have fun!!! Ill be here waiting for you!!!
26th June 2006

Good Times
Wow Girls!!! You sure sound like you´re having a lot of fun and seeing a lot of cool stuff!!! I can not believe all the crazy stories you´ve had, and I´m sure that´s just the least of it. I can´t wait till we all get back to America and share all our adventures! Good luck in the next week and I´ll see you soon! Good Times Sonya :)
28th June 2006

ALMOST TIME TO COME HOME
Hi girls...are you ready? I am sure that you miss your families terribly, as they probably miss you even more. I hope despite all of your triumphs you have had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to see the pictures of your return home when you are jumping around at LAX just glad to be home in the United States (The greatest place on Earth). Cannot wait to hear all of your stories!!! Here's to your safe return!!!

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0644s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb