Ta Da ......Zadar


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia
August 21st 2010
Published: August 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Time was running out...so we had to make our way up the coast of Croatia some more.

So we purchased our bus tickets (with our pre-allocated seating) and jump on the bus. Too bad that some fat Croatian is in our seat(s - i use plural here for a reason) and mumbles something to us when we query that it is actually our seat she is sitting in. We take this as ' I'm not moving'. In Croatia they travel with two bus drivers on all buses (not sure why)...so usually there is a double seat in the front that is taken by the spare driver...and we were aware of this. So anyway I locate to a seat near the front and Chris takes one of the front seats, not the one with the drivers stuff all over it. Next minute he is being asked to locate as the bus driver needed (apparently all four front seats). I would love to see someone try to use all four seats at once!!

We arrived in Zadar and had a sweet pad in the middle of the old town there. It was very pretty and lots of things to do for the couple of days that we were there. It mainly consisted of swimming, eating Gelato and sleeping...ahh holidays.....

Time to move on again...





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb