Exploring


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia
April 2nd 2019
Published: May 24th 2022
Edit Blog Post

We awoke early and headed out to explore. It was another beautiful day weather wise. We did a lot of walking in the old part of the city. We had been to Croatia before, visiting Dubrovnik, and we really liked the country. The people are very friendly and welcoming. My wife preferred Dubrovnik, but I was really liking the vibe of Split.

We had lunch at a pizza place in the old town that was very good.

In the afternoon, we walked over to the beach at Jezinac. We sat close to the water and relaxed for a bit. Later we headed back to the old town area. My wife had read good stuff about a dessert place called Waffle Express, so we went. It was actually about dinner time, but we had some waffles instead. They were very good, very filling, and the service was excellent. As it was starting to get dark, we walked towards our Airbnb and got some real dinner at a small fast food chicken place. We took it back to the Airbnb to eat.

I am so glad we did this trip, even if it were short. The next day we would depart.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb