Brag Site


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Flemish Brabant » Leuven
July 5th 2007
Published: July 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok - despite Teresa previously mentioning 'Peter Gabriel' this is a particularly strong edition of the Brag Site. (Peter Gabriel sucked! I can't stress how much he was the suckiest suck that ever sucked! Couldn't hold a crowd with 80,000 revelers in front of him - his unnecessary mic headset and vest didn't help matters...)

Headed over there in a group of about 20 - the first beer was cracked at about 8am Thursday morning... the last one about 2am Monday Morning... Luckily we have plenty of snaps to tell the story - as it was sponsored by Stella Artois... (surprised Teresa didn't wake up battered and bruised)

Some rock n roll moments - Kings of Leon singin with Eddie Vedder; Pearl Jam singin with Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age); Beastie Boys packin a tent out; Queens of the Stone Age just being tough; almost doing a ham-string air-guitaring to Metallica; Artic Monkeys rockin out covered in acne; The Killers - well heck, they were good; watching Interpol look like they enjoyed themselves; Chemical Brothers, with the best f-off light show ever! Brag, brag - so good - could go on - etc.

Here's some snaps kiddies - enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



6th July 2007

Gumboots
Great pics... just you look like a raging homo in that photo with the gumboots
7th July 2007

holy shit, that must have been the most awesome musical festival!! i am completely jealous of you cats!!! you all look good too, especially hoges

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb