First day for Springtime...and it snows!


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Brussels-Capital Region » Brussels
March 21st 2007
Published: March 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

LRL are back - My girlsLRL are back - My girlsLRL are back - My girls

Three sisters for life. This group goes back to kindergarden, this pretty much says it all.

First day for Springtime...and it snows!

 Europe » Belgium » Brussels By leilaroundaworld
March 21st 2007
Leila
I'm still in Brussels, yes, and though today is supposed to announce blooming of flowers and trees, singing of birds on top of them, little sun little white puffy clouds in the sky, it is just cold and snowy. So much for the first day of Spring, right?
Nonetheless, this isn't enough for me to feel depressed, because I've got so much going on for the moment, so many things to look for, plan, adjust to my busy desorganised schedule.

I'm less than a month before departing East of the world, and I still got to sort out visas, accomodations, tickets, last supper with friends and partying wildly.

There's not so much to say today anyway, but I think pictures will just speak for themselves.
Enjoy, this soon will be part of my past, the life I use to live and the friends I use to hang out with. Not that there will be major changes, but still I actually have no clue on how I will come back a year from today.

So very much changed, most definitely.
This message is therefore a tribute to
Colleagues ... moment in time.Colleagues ... moment in time.Colleagues ... moment in time.

Vincent and Antoine, dinner at Brasserie Georges, one of those cold and wintery days in Brussels. This was Antoine "going away" lunch.
the one I use to be.




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

TomKeyTomKey
TomKey

Tommy boy as he loooves to be called...one manager of a kind!
Me and my sis'Me and my sis'
Me and my sis'

Sista' Sista', 'm going to miss those times. Love ya
WorldCup2006WorldCup2006
WorldCup2006

France should have won (yes, we're wearing the coulour of the french flag, but it's upside down!!) it's the Blondy touch haha! Miguel is the only one not french, but was nonetheless very supportive that night. So much, he took his shirt off after France beat Portugal, and danced half naked on top of a bar downtown Brussels.
White Night partyWhite Night party
White Night party

All dressed in white for Marco's bday. And that's Funky Andrew!
Boys Night InBoys Night In
Boys Night In

Miss that terrace! Man, it was hot that summer ('06) Alberto, Antoine, Greg, Axel, Mehdi and Vincent.
GregoryGregory
Gregory

How can we forget that day, spent in a car trying to get to nowhere land in wallonie to see dear Oliv play his fuc*** basketball game, AND getting lost.
Fixou and the II ElementFixou and the II Element
Fixou and the II Element

Last roomate but not least :) Miss you already, sweety
Wednesday was Pool night!Wednesday was Pool night!
Wednesday was Pool night!

Looking good! Mehdi and Emil...they score!!!
Fix's 30th at the officeFix's 30th at the office
Fix's 30th at the office

Richie rich, me, Fixman, and Sarah
Ilka's dinnerIlka's dinner
Ilka's dinner

Finn there looking all so serious....so NOT him. That's the dinner I ordered some lamb, and realised it tasted just like an old sheep. Did my girly little move, and had some beef instead :)
Hey boss!Hey boss!
Hey boss!

Thibaut and a sexy hot mama! New recruit in the office?
Migoulette au gros pèt!Migoulette au gros pèt!
Migoulette au gros pèt!

C'est Leïla au beau pèt seule qui peut le dire!!! See how Philippe is enjoying the vue too.
Mimi Castwa :)Mimi Castwa :)
Mimi Castwa :)

4 months pregnant, and still as witty as can be! My mimi! And me, well, looking already very mucho tipsy!
Parc SavoyParc Savoy
Parc Savoy

Shiny happy people holdin'....
Dimitri in LalalandDimitri in Lalaland
Dimitri in Lalaland

Once upon a time, Dimitri and his girls... Cosy cosy Lem, me, Dimi and Rahima
My Teddy Bear - l'Oiseau FouMy Teddy Bear - l'Oiseau Fou
My Teddy Bear - l'Oiseau Fou

Laurent Birdy at its best. One moment to remember: all the coffees and the long talks we had...
My Favourite BundyMy Favourite Bundy
My Favourite Bundy

This is Le Roi des Belges, with Soso(Soso & Lili NOT in Miami :) Drinks, talks, girly bonding...just like in the old days + 2 lovely babies! You go, girl!
GL Office 2005GL Office 2005
GL Office 2005

The infamous gang, back in 2005. Some heads are not there anymore. That's just life!
GL Casino GL Casino
GL Casino

Again, some heads have gone, but it was a cool client party, celebrating the 5th edition of GL cocktail dinner.


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb