Antwerp, Belgium & Zeeland, Holland 08, 09, & 10/06/08


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Antwerp Province » Antwerp
June 19th 2008
Published: June 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We made our way from Ghent to Antwerp, Belgium which was a nice short 45 min drive. Found a great campsite on the opposite side of the Schelde river to the City. The weather was really nice and hot so we hopped on the bikes and rode over to the city. We had to go down a large elevator to a tunnel below the river then ride across to the other side. Was really quite cool. We just walked around the city and had a few beers down by the river in the sun. We then went to a really busy Italian restaurant close to the city square for dinner. After that we went back to the campground and went for a walk by the river and watched the sunset.

The next day we just chilled out in the sun by the river and went and had some mussels. Went for a ride into town and sat in the park for awhile. Had a quiet evening at the campground.

We then made our way into Holland to Rotterdam. We went via a place area of Holland called Zeeland which is about three islands linked together with bridges. Had really nice coastline and beaches.
We arrived in Rotterdam and stayed in a campground close to the city.




Additional photos below
Photos: 84, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



19th June 2008

You guys look like you are having the most amazing time! keep the photos coming, love it! and nice beard dan!!! love you guys lots. take care! G xxxxxxx
19th June 2008

lucky!!
hey you guys! Your trip looks awesome so far I am loving your blog and all the gorgeous photos! have fun, lots of love xx
20th June 2008

My gosh Dan, could you get any whiter?

Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb