Wow!


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna
February 19th 2012
Published: February 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

hello on friday me, Jakob, Astrid and her mother, Claudia, went to a town in Austria called Hallstatt. we were going to stay at Babsi's aunt's cottage but when we got there it had been so cold that all the plumbing was frozen so we had no running water. the next day we had a plumber come but he didn't know where the water fed into the house and neither did the county people so they could not fix it then. me and Astrid went to the town and she gave me a tour and i ate merinque dipped in chocolate that was really sweet! after we were done sight seeing we drove home because we couldn't take showers and had no water. but what i did do was fun!

today, Sunday, me, Babsi, Jakob and Johannas went to Babsi's father's sister's birthday lunch. that was fun i got to see alot of Babsi's family and eat some good food. then me, Jakob, Babsi and Astrid went into the city and saw Karl's Kirche (Karl's Church) and the Wein Museum both of which were interesting. i will try to post some pictures soon sorry it is taking so long! me and Babsi get along so well, some times i think we are long lost twins: we both prefer Edward Cullen to Jacob Black in Twilight, and today i found out that she has worked in an ice cream shop, and i applied for a job in an ice cream shop! we both like Starbucks, and are both obsessed with shopping and fashion although she is very tall so she doesn't like her self in high heels 😞 but she still thinks they are fun and pretty! There are many other things but i can't remember. 😊 ok well we have school tomorrow and i need to sleep. bye!


Additional photos below
Photos: 72, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

these are like little shrines along the highway these are like little shrines along the highway
these are like little shrines along the highway

i think they are shrines but idk if they are like the ones in the US, for people who died in a car crash or if they are just religious? but they were pretty.


Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb