Healing Time on the Beach . . .


Advertisement
Published: August 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Hills of St. KittsThe Hills of St. KittsThe Hills of St. Kitts

On the beach at the Marriott Hotel.
We are in St. Kitts today. Brooks, Kristina and I went to the beach at the Marriott Hotel. It was beautiful. Brown sand, but really soft. Constant crashing waves. Sparkling blue water. High hills in the distance. We sunned. We napped. And I had good chats with both of them. About all of these crazy emotions that have been swirling around this last week.

The day allowed for recuperation somehow. It was just calming. It was really what I needed. I feel less anxious now. Less vulnerable. Still these things, but much less so.

We had some random fun of course. Kevin and Jason (the new art auctioneer) came by and then the five of us headed back to the ship together. On our way out of the hotel, we passed a big fountain with a replica of Columbus’ The Nina in it. So we climbed into the fountain and onto the boat. We were playing and laughing and it was spontaneous and joyful.

This post is more to share pictures than great stories. It was an uneventful day. A much needed uneventful day though.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



23rd March 2007

so you are pretty much just perma-tanned now, eh? loves it! you look so happy!
25th March 2007

You're such a model! lol.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 33; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb