STARSHIP TRAVEL GOES TO PANAMA FOR FUNJET GOLD TRIP


Advertisement
Panama's flag
Central America Caribbean » Panama
November 30th 2012
Published: November 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

KAREN has the world in her handsKAREN has the world in her handsKAREN has the world in her hands

KAREN has the world in her hands
Dec 7-11, 2012 Panama

Funjet 500 Club Award Trip

Panama is a mecca of industry, banking, and financial success from large corporations that have built amazing buildings bringing their businesses to this rapidly growing country. The Panama Canal, which will be doubled in size by 2014, has had an huge impact on this small country!

Tourism is bringing a new and prosperous infuse of commerce to this wonderful country. The growth in the past decade is immense and shows by the beauty of the city, the fabulous hotels and resorts. Karen and I had the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful resorts, the fabulous food and the friendly people. We experienced a wonderful half day trip to visit the Museum of the Panama Canal, a must see. We also took a tourist boat trip in the Panama Canal and "saved a monkey" ....really.

The cities growth has caused some traffic problems; the extra land fill from the canal is being used to expand and develop usable space, therefore, more roads to relieve the congestion.

The resort area, approximately 1 1/2 hours from the city, is rapidly being built bringing in more all inclusive resorts for the vacationing family, honeymooner, destination weddings and the adventurist. There is so much to do in this little country.

We are at the end of our wonderful trip to the country of Panama the most southern country of Central America and home of the Panama Canal, the connection of the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific. We will be back to enjoy the sun and fun Panama has to offer in the near future.





The Westin Resort in Panama - our home away from home .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.323s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0782s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb