City Tour


Advertisement
Panama's flag
Central America Caribbean » Panama » Panamá » Panama City
January 30th 2018
Published: January 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We took a city tour today. Tour was set up through the hotel. We were the only ones on the tour so it was a private tour. We rode around in a trolley and had a driver and tour guide. Our guide was very knowledgeable. We were the only ones in a trolley driving around the city, so the tourists were taking pictures of us. We went to the Miraflores Locks and watched a container ship go through from the observation area today. We went through the museum and watched the informational movie. The movie and museum were both very informational. We had lunch in Old Town and then relaxed in one of the tourist hang outs. Literally "hanging" out. Met some tourists from Denver that knew about Case IH and spent part of the afternoon sharing stories about travel and tractors! We took a swim at the pool when we got back to the hotel as it was another beautiful warm day. We went out for dinner at Gaucho's just a couple of blocks from the hotel and had steak and shrimp. It was another wonderful day in Panama!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb