Carburadorr has arrived!!!


Advertisement
Published: April 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Victoria TruckVictoria TruckVictoria Truck

this beer truck driver has been drinking his haul
Hey all (allyne) . Ater spending close to a month in Nicaragua, we have finnally gotten the long awaited part that will hopefully fix the car troubles we have been having, and send us on our way (problem free) up to the cool climate of CANADA! We are all very excited for this. But lets not get ahead of ourselves, the part has just arrived about an hour ago, and is now being installed at the machanic´s. If the test drive goes well, we shall be heading into dreadful Honduras en la manyana.
We have some time well wasted behind our belts, and are offically sick of swimming in the small pool at our hostel..... likewise with all the food in Leon. We saw a good band the other night, and met allot of nice people at the hostel... and were jealous of them when they left.
Trooper is sick of the heat, and ready to make the journey back. He had some recent health troubles (a staff infection) but 3 visits from the vet, and a series of shots later (20Bucks!) he is good as new.
Our gas tanks also got cleaned out and are good to go as well.

We shall up date the blog again when we have time next... and internet, but it´s safe to say were not going to linger anyplace too long, but make a B-line to canada- the states.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb