One Coco, Fill Basket


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica » Montego Bay
December 22nd 2008
Published: December 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The title is an old Jamacian proverb that basically means little by little we get the job done.
We have realized it wont be possible to blog from this resort but not to worry, with pen to pad I'll get the job done.

Today we did everything there was to do here on the resort. We sailed a small sailboat, tried a wave cycle , kayaked the beachfront, took a snorkel trip and watched the fish and the coral from a glass bottomed boat. I even played a game of Bingo on the beach. Today we also met the rest of our Tripadvisor friends and arranged an excursion with our island experts driver/friend. We had dinner and the beach party with all sort of food including Jerk chicken, jerk pork and more jerk chicken.

Tonight show included a dance lesson of the popular dance hall dances with names like Who's your Daddy and Tick Tock. The Fire show was cool but my pictures wont do it any justice.

Later that night we gathered with all our Trip Advisor friends and made plans for our excursion the next day. We saw our friend Mo and informed him of our new room and invited him to visit soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb