Hiya from Guatemala


Advertisement
Published: April 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, just to let you all know we are doing great, have been lost in the jungle for days lol. Have limited time today so will have to update when i get to next cafe. But briefly Arcas (the animal rescue centre) was fantastic and a great experience We left yesterday and stayed a night in Flores which is a little island. Today we got up at 4am and went on a 6 hour hike around Tikal , which was amazing. Needless to say we are had it lol and somehow i hobbled over to the internet cafe to do this. If you are having trouble viewing the photos thats because the website has had troubles and have lost them all, which means i will have to upload them all again so hopefully i will have time for that or i will just carry on with where we are next stop.
We leave guatemala in the morning and head back to mexico. Its beautiful here. Green like home and beautiful people. Have really loved it. Will be arriving in Pelenque tomorrow sometime and may decide to catch another bus to somewhere else....unknown as yet.
Hi to everyone 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb