TRAVELING!!!


Advertisement
Published: March 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Whoo-hoo for Semana Santa! Blair and I have been traveling since Saturday morning. We left Copan at 11am and had been in three countries by the end of the day (Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador). We stayed in San Salvador for a couple days, met two of his friends that came down to visit. Yesterday we made our way to the Pacific Ocean!! LOVE THE BEACH!!! Spent an amazing day and a half there, and then arrived in Juayua this afternoon. The coast was HOT (getting a bit tanner), but we're in the cool mountains now and it even sprinkled a bit today. Feels fresh...and our hostel has HOT water, and internet! Living it up!

Will post photos and sweet stories later on (hopefully!!!) I was ready to leave San Salvador. Big, noisy...ugh. But the coast was exactly what I needed. Perfect! And where we're at now is nice.

Loads of love!
April

Advertisement



20th March 2008

Big, noisy city ???
Doesn't that sound like Detroit????? Glad all is going well... Miss you. Love, Mom
22nd March 2008

Detroit is a beautiful city with beautiful people...not that San Salvador isn't...it's just we've got such an awesome God that He lets us love one place especially and not every single place in the world! :)

Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb