san pedro,santiago,el zonte,el tunco


Advertisement
Published: December 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

okay let me try this again...
well we left san pedro and took the boat to santiago great boat ride thru the lake but santiago was nothing special a great markey but since i cant buy shit there was nothing really to do so we got a hotel room and went walking around to learn about where we have to get the bus the next morning, we found the place i asked around and it turns out there are busses leave to esquitle almost every half an hour. we continued to walk arounfd and found a place were i could get my head shaved for 2 dollars. afterwerds we just went back to the room and watched tnt ( believe it or not) we saw spiderman 2 and bad boys and ate cheap tacos ( i had my fingers crossed eating that shit). the next day we got up around 630 got our shit together and headed to the station. just as we arrived the bus was leaving and stoped to pick us up. the bus ride was okay saw some more amazing guatemala scenery and i also saw a kid fall off the back of a pick up truck. it was brutal but i think the kid was alright. he got up at least. we got to esquintle and didnt know what the fuck to do once we got there but i asked around and people told me where the station was so we started walkin but fortunantly for us the bus we needed rolled buy and saked if we were going to la frontera (the border) we said yes they grabbed our bags threw it on top of the bus and we were off. te bus was going good until it started to overheat so we had to make a stop for an hour. it was boiling hot so me and mike got off for a beer. unfurtunantly it wasnt even noon but fuck it it was fucking hot. the bus was finally ready to go so we hopped back on the bus and weer on the way again. we arrived at the border at around 2pm we went thru very easily and walked across the border. the only problem was that we had no idea where to get a bus from the border so we decided to cab it. we found someone who would take us and i do believe he was actually a little drunk but ended up being a very cool guy we chatted on the hour and a half min drive he told me about him being in jail in los angeles for pissing on a car but they thought he was trying to rob it. he also told me the history of el salvador. we arrived at el zonte which pretty cocsist of one street that leads down to the ocean. we were worried about the prices here s we asked and it turned out to be 10 dollars a night per person in a room right on the beach. fucking sold! we dropped our bags off at the room changed and were in the ocean in a matter of seconds. i have finally seen my first black sand beach. and since we are on the pacific now the sunset was amazing. me and mike were starving and it turned out the hotel (which only consist of 3 rooms and some cabins in the back) was totally empty besides us and the restaurant was closed but arturo the maintanace guy there his wife made us dinner and there were to great dogs there coca and conejo. the next couple of days was just spent pretty much chillen there playing with the dogs and with arturos kids his daughter jaquelin was so damn cute she walked around with a pink tiaar on the whole time. so i called her princessa jaquelin and she would giggle and run away. we left el zonte on friday and went to el tunco which is were i am at now. there are more people here which is good cause i was starting to feel really isolated at el zonte. there is a pool here that we can use which i love and bars everywhere but its also a small street here so everything is all close by. well i gotta go now cause i think the water is finaly running again. till the next time.
adios

Advertisement



Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.2521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb