here in orosi


Advertisement
Published: November 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

VistaVistaVista

Here is lookin over the orosi valley
We made it to Orosi and begin class today. We are hoping to learn enough to communicate so we don´t act like complete idiots. Orosi is a very beautiful small town were everyone is nice and happy. The first day we arrived there was a parade and everyone was out on the streets having a great time. Everyday seems to be a party with loud music and laughter. Barely anyone here speaks english, but there is nice tico named adrian that his more than happy to hang out, take us to bars, and talk in english. We have met people from all over the world including sweden, isreal, austria, england, canada, and the U:S. The night before we got here we went out with a tico that works at the hostel and experenced the local nightlife. I don´t think we would do that with out a little local companionship though. Yes everyone, it is true, lindsay´s arthritis is CURED!!!! We will try to update again soon, but internet access is more difficult here. We love you all.

P.S. Caroline, the ticos do not like burritos, they like casados.
P.S.S. Orosi is a beautiful place, with many hikes and views. We
A good cookA good cookA good cook

Here is our cute little out door kitchen. We usualy eat out for lunch, but cook dinner.
just got back from a natural hotspring. We will up date soon with pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

HorsesHorses
Horses

These are our dinner guests.
Bannanas Bannanas
Bannanas

This one´s for you Ed.
Hot SpringsHot Springs
Hot Springs

Lucas in the Hot Springs.
A RiverA River
A River

This is right next to the hot spring. A very fast current.


6th November 2006

ritus
LINDAY!!- Is your arthritus really cured? Am I going to have to buy tickets to south/central America to visit you in my old age? Word Piper- what is a casado?
6th November 2006

ritus
LINDAY!!- Is your arthritus really cured? Am I going to have to buy tickets to south/central America to visit you in my old age? Word Piper- what is a casado?
7th November 2006

surprise
Lindsey and I are going to be in Tamarindo from 11/8 -15. We are going to be at the Witch's Rock Surf Camp. If you two are in the vicinity -lets hangout and catch some waves.

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb