San Jose


Advertisement
Published: September 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Myself and Anna had a little bit of a set back on our way to Costa Rica as we realised on our stopover in Panama that we had been booked on a different flight to the rest of our group which was 3 hours later. So we had about 4 hours to kill by ourselves in the airport (very reminiscent of Delhi experience). We made the most of it by eating sushi and drinking alot of coffee while reading our books spread out over the airport chairs. When we finally arrived we met up with the rest of the group and proceeded to get ready for our one big night out in the capital. We were really licky as our friend Sebastion lives in San Jose so he was on hand to be our tour guide for our stay. He took us out in a really busy area filled with bars and clubs that is really popular with University students. The bars were all heaving and hip hop and salsa music were pumped out into the streets. I had an amazing night salsa dancing and drinking cubre libre´s with the local Uni students. We left the next morning for Puerto Viejo so we didnt really get to see a great deal else in San Jose.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb