Just back from a road trip.


Advertisement
Published: July 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all, we have just got back from a small road trip around some of the camp sites we will be using during the adventure challenge phase of the expedition. This is where the participants head off on a four day hike across a mountain range and have to fend for themselves. After this all the four groups meet up and are bused to a secret location that we visited yesterday for a survivor style challenge again over four days. During this time they have rations but no tents, so it is up to them to build hammocks and basha's to accomadate all of them.

At the moment i'm feeling a little odd we still haven't settled into a daily routine for instance last night i was in bed by 1930 but up by 0500 this morning. Oh last night we had our first sighting of a non-venomous snake and of a deadly scorpion. (Harry you would really like the animals out here). I will see if i can up load some photos.

Probably one of the best things about today was the cold shower, very resfreshing after a ocuple of days away. Oh and the burger king we had on the way through town!!!

It is now 2100 and its time for bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb