WHo doesn't love looking at the Pictures


Advertisement
Published: September 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Here are the pictures we didn't get on the last blog and more.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Churches Face WestChurches Face West
Churches Face West

Do you know the way to San Jose?
Teatro NationalTeatro National
Teatro National

The national theater was built when a famous from opera singer would not perform in Costa Rica because they did not have an adequate facility. Now that is what I call getting it done.
Inside Teatro NationalInside Teatro National
Inside Teatro National

We never took the $5 tour but we permitted to snap a couple of flash free pics.
Museo D'OroMuseo D'Oro
Museo D'Oro

A Salvador Dali original adorns the entrance. A sign of good things to come.
Traditional BlingTraditional Bling
Traditional Bling

This guy stared at us for the whole time we were looking at his fancy necklace.
O' Oh!O' Oh!
O' Oh!

This is the buddy of bling man and he has a bigger spear than me.
Dadless Family Picture Dadless Family Picture
Dadless Family Picture

This guy stared at us for the whole time we were looking at his fancy necklace.
Gold OrnamentsGold Ornaments
Gold Ornaments

Yes, there was plenty of gold at the musoe d'oro.
What to do with the old prison?What to do with the old prison?
What to do with the old prison?

Let's make an interactive children's museum!
Shake it up babyShake it up baby
Shake it up baby

The boys liked the earthquake simulator. Hopefully this prepares them for the real thing which does happen on occasion in Costa Rica.
Pilot EasePilot Ease
Pilot Ease

I thought you were the captain.
Ben Chasing A Pigeon?Ben Chasing A Pigeon?
Ben Chasing A Pigeon?

Who would think that Ben would enjoy chasing pigeons at the Parque Central?
Vida TropicalVida Tropical
Vida Tropical

Our home base thus far...a very quaint B & B in Alajuela.
The Bamboo RoomThe Bamboo Room
The Bamboo Room

We had the Bamboo Room. One double and one bunk bed, breakfast included $41 per night.
Nico is Da MangNico is Da Mang
Nico is Da Mang

Nicolas is the toddler whose parents run the B & B. Quite a life for a little guy. Hosting people from Holland, Canada and the USA and that was just this week.


6th September 2007

Hi from Eastend
Hi Ron and family, Sounds like you are having quite the adventure. The pics are great. Too bad about the job but who knows, could turn out for the better. Take care.
6th September 2007

Awesome Pictures
What an education your boys are getting!! They will never forget their experiences and will have so much to tell their friends. I am always anxious to hear what happens next in the Nolan Saga. Keep those pictures and info coming. Take care.
6th September 2007

Pictures
I love pictures. I enjoying hearing about your family adventures. Keep them coming.

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb