Caye Caulker Day 2


Advertisement
Published: June 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Bamboo Bar & GrillBamboo Bar & GrillBamboo Bar & Grill

The Bamboo Bar & Grill where we ate sitting on swings.
Today we decided to just chill. We did a bit of shopping, seeing most of the gift shops on the island. Manoli wanted to eat at the Bamboo Grill & Bar, where you could eat sitting in swings, so we ate lunch there. Manoli had a Lobsta Burga with grilled lobster and fries (which we both thought was very good), and I had a chicken, avocado, and veggies tortilla plate which was excellent. With a too-sweet smoothie, the bill came to just under $40BZ ($20US). For dinner, Manoli wanted to try conch, so we returned to Chan's Fast Food where Manoli got fried conch, rice, beans, and coleslaw for $10BZ. I had shrimp fried rice, a giant helping, for $12BZ. Manoli thought the conch was excellent and the bite I had was OK. My shrimp fried rice was very good. Well, back to the cabana for some TV. Tomorrow we head to Bacalar, Mexico.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Bamboo Bar & Grill SwingsBamboo Bar & Grill Swings
Bamboo Bar & Grill Swings

Manoli on the swings table at Bamboo Bar & Grill.
Lobsta BurgaLobsta Burga
Lobsta Burga

The Lobsta Burga Manoli ate at the Bamboo Bar & Grill.
A Heck of a TortillaA Heck of a Tortilla
A Heck of a Tortilla

The tortilla with chicken, avocado, and veggies I ate at the Bamboo Bar & Grill.


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb