Gospel Choir at the Crane - GPS - Bottom Bay and Ragged Point


Advertisement
Barbados' flag
Central America Caribbean » Barbados
August 12th 2007
Published: August 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We had booked brunch at the Crane for 10.00 am. so we left the villa at about 9.15 (well 9.20 by the time we had turned of the tap Eleanor had managed to jam on...). We arrived at the Crane and there was a queue of people to get in through the gates. If your name wasn't on the list they didn't let you in!

The breakfast was great and the Gospel choir nice to listen to while you eat! Everyone then went to the beach while I used the Cranes wireless network to upload another couple of days of blog. This was much faster then the network at Weizers so if I get a chance I'll use this one again. I then trotted across the beach and we all spent a happy couple of hours in and out of the sea. Matthew is still under the weather and if he doesn't feel better tomorrow we'll take him to see the doctor.

After we'd had enough of the beach - and before we completely roasted - we headed back to HarrySmith to see if we can find the Geocache site around here - which we hadn't looked for when we were last here. We searched for it but the last people and now us were unable to find it - I think somebody might have had it.

As were were here we had a look at Ragged Point and the now derelict lighthouse.

We then headed across the country and back to the Villa. Catherine and I went shopping while the kids played computer outside, watched TV and swam. We lazed around the house and had a lightish tea of the lovely salt bread rolls and cooked meats that they have in the Super Centre.



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0677s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb