time to come home!


Advertisement
Published: March 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey hey hey!!! well I think this will probably be my last blog, its been a while, and I have been horrible with this travelblog....so I apologize for not writing more! lets just say I havent had much time to write😊

So I dont know if you all know but its been hectic the last month on here...this what happened...

Tim one of our male dancers got fired..for possession of drugs onboard...it was a sad day, as he just made a stupid mistake which cost him his job! he was a great guy and a great partner. I was so sad to see him go. Laura(dance captain) went home for a10 days and I took over that role😊 it was a long 10 days being dance captain. Then we hit one of our show weeks, and Antoine the russian dancer....was drunk during a show..he got breathalized in between shows and fired for it 3 days later..I was off at Universal Studios when the captain fired him so I never got to say goodbye to him😞 It was really sad bc he was my parnter for a lot of stuff! so now we are down 2 boys..and well the show must go on..so it does we get through another week of only 2 guy dancers...but then I guess it was a girls turn..NO noone got fired however Natalyia hurt her back and was out of the shows for a while. I had to learn a whole bunch of choreogrpahy last minute.. but I did it and it was fun! So she is back now and we are weeks away from finishing so thats okay!

now onto the good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Atlantis in Nassau..it was so cool, its a huge huge hotel, its in a lot of movies...with a huge waterpark, waterslides....aquariums..casino...you name it! so we went and spent a day there...when Asha and Haylie were on..it was a lot of fun!
Then a week later we went on a tour to Universal Studios...so much fun, did all the rides...and rollercoasters..I was so brave!!! that was an awesome day! In between we have still been going to the beaches a lot, as we are in the bahamas and the weather is getting really hot!
THen we decided to go on a tour yesturday and go snorkling with the stingrays! that was so cool..first time snorkling and with live creatures..I saw lots of fish and the stingrays were so cool. we got to feed them, and swim with them, some were HUGE and sliding all over my legs..kinda scary but so cool! then we took a picture with one..such a good day! then after that we went on a booze cruise...where you could snorkle, drink, lay on the beach..live music...it was so much fun!

Its Sarahs bday coming up and we are going to go on another tour....to see crocidiles!! should be cool! thats its really..we are getting ready for the new cast to come on...trying to get things organized to come home so its getting exciting thinking about it! but sad knowing I have to leave so many great people!

well thats all......hope everyone is good! and Iwill be seeing you all real soon!
love
STEF

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb