Vacation


Advertisement
Aruba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Aruba
June 15th 1994
Published: December 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The infamous Aruba trip where Greg and I drank and almost got killed being driven around by the crazy taxi drivers. The casino's were fun but any place where they drop your cards on the ground and don't call it a misdeal freaks me out to this day.

The day started with Getting up early and getting picked up by a car we had ready to take us to the airport. Greg and I were joined by his mom and her friend who were also going to the island but spending their time at another hotel. We got to the airport and through the counter quickly. And then got to sit on the plane for an hour waiting to take off. We got airborne soon after and made a pit stop in Maryland to pick up more passengers. Then it was on our way. Greg and I immediatly hit the booze to get the trip off on the right foot.

After a nice long flight and some good conversation with the flight attendents we landed. ON stepping out the plane it was like a weird movie. The sun was high in the sky and it was hotter then I hell. We walked down the rickety old steps they had rolled up to the plane and went to customs( a tiny building with two people checking passports).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb