SEADOGS> CLOWNS AND COSTUMES


Advertisement
Aruba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Aruba
February 26th 2007
Published: February 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post


Last night in Bonaire, me and Chris ( 1 of the crew) are new "watch-buddies" and for the night we have planned a little costume game.... We're having a barbeque on sundeck, everyone is meeting at 5.30 'pm for snacks and coctails. Sutch a great crowd of people, everybody shows up , music is playing, drinks sre made and it's time tio PLay , )
2 boxes of random things, some old clothes, shammys, silvertelp, feathers, tu-tuus, braa's, wigs, pearls, and we divide us into 2 teams..,,Both teams get a box full of the random things and the game is finished when everyone are dressed up!!!
We got some great results and everybody's on top!! Food is coming up from the kitchen, therse Lobster, steak, corn, salads, baked potatoes, vegetables and all kinds of yammies....

So hard to watch your weight when food comes ready twice a day...God I feel so spoiled!!!!

Opposite the boat therse a big street party going on again...so we all decide to get out there and mingle....
In costumes ofcourse and we're not making success on this conservative island... but after telling the doorman at the bar we're all from "That big boat, it's our last night and we would like to spend our money here"..He smiles unsurely but let us in!!

It turnes out to be a consert, we stay for an hour or two, Make sure we Thank the Bargirl and the doorman then back to sleep.

My bed is Wonderful, so is Bonaire, and the people I'm charing this with , )



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



27th February 2007

I miss you!
Ha ha ha that's so funny!!! And so typical you!!!! Ha ha ha

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb