Saturday - settling in, dinner and drinks on the beach


Advertisement
Published: July 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

We have arrived!!!

Arrival was a breeze - our plane landed at 1pm, we cleared customs, claimed our luggage, got a taxi to our hotel and had checked in by 2pm. Our rooms weren't ready yet, but that gave us time to have lunch and explore the resort a little bit. The we got to our rooms, unpacked, rested up a little bit, then had a sunset dinner on the beach here at the resort - perfect and relaxing way to end a very long first day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Pool view from our room.Pool view from our room.
Pool view from our room.

We can also see the beach, but the sun was setting and there was no way to take a picture looking directly it. I'll get 'morning' view one of these days.
Dinner at Atardi's on the beach.Dinner at Atardi's on the beach.
Dinner at Atardi's on the beach.

It really was a very nice evening with a cool breeze. And you get to wiggle your toes in the sand while enjoying dinner and drinks. Could be worse.
Our Vacation Partners: Craig & PattiOur Vacation Partners: Craig & Patti
Our Vacation Partners: Craig & Patti

(too bad they're not photogenic at all...)
Allison and Jeff at dinner.Allison and Jeff at dinner.
Allison and Jeff at dinner.

(It is clear that I am a much better photographer than Craig... that has to be the reason he always looks better in our vacation pictures.)


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb