Mui Ne


Advertisement
Asia
March 10th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well we managed to get to Mui Ne with no problems and was surprised at how nice the beaches were after a 5 hr journey in the bus. Our first thing to do was to find some accommodation which we ended up in a place called Freindly guesthouse and after agreeing a 12 dollar a night fee we threw our stuff in the room and got to the beach. The place was incredible quiet compared to Ho Chi Minh and we were both glad to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The place was very laid back and full of Russians everywhere which the prices had also got higher as a result of Russsians not understanding how to barter. But it was still cheap ! We played Tropical golf which I have to say was fun but expensive and enjoyed different restaurants during our stay. The night before we headed off we bumped into a bar which had live music where we got talking to the singer and enjoyed some fine beers with him at first it was a little sad as he played Nothing else matters by Metalica but a Russian drunk man soon got him to play Nirvana followed by Joe Cocker as requested by Joan. A bloke from Glasgow was trying to make us stay up all night drinking but we gave it a miss and headed for bed before our bus journey which we had arranged to take us to Nhatrang. The original bus we had booked forgot to pick us up and an upgrade was given to us for free in a sleeping bus so the journey was comfortable and the view was incredible the whole way up. We ate some coconut cakes and bannanas preparing ourself for a late arrival in Nhatrang where we met a girl called Anna from Canada who joined us to find some accomodation. I soon got us in the spirit for the famous Why Not Bar with the famous cocktails and had a fun night after getting a room for 9 dollars a night. The plan next is maybe to stay a little longer and relax a bit before a train journey to Dananag ! Until then the rugby awaits us in the Why Not Bar !!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0976s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb