CAMBODIA LATE


Advertisement
Asia
October 26th 2010
Published: October 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well tyhe thing with a blog i suppose is the need to actually write stuff which so far has been fairly inconsisitent.
so with 20 mins befoe taxi comes to pick us up i shall upate.
last entry was probably ha long bay_ which was just awsome. a fantastic experience. then the madness that is Hanoi. a crazy city of 10 million people who are always on the roads at the same time on mopeds. entries for the craziest things on a moped curently include 4 kegs of beer, 500 eggs, a dead cow and a dead donkey.
failing the acrobatic wonders of these drivers avoiding the herds of cows trotting down the dual carriage way ) unattended) and the ocasional water buffalo was a good enough reason not to hire a bike!!
then two weeks at Samui, tropical island paradise, all you can expect from white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and 90 degree sunshine, bliss.
back to travelling and now just leaving Phnom Pehn after two days of guided tours around the killing fields, prisons )old ones!) and monuments to the millions slaughtered under Pol Pots reign.
we are now getting a river boat to Siam Reap that will atke the ebst part of a day, but thankfully we have secured a guide to meet us and take us to our hotel. three ays at the Angkor wat and surounding temples should takes us through to the 1st Nov when we fly to Australia via Kuala Lumpur. thius will eb a killer travel section as 8.35am depart Siam Reap, then 9.30 pm tp Brisbane then 11am to Sydney, meeting Stuie at Sydney central station at around 12.30 noon.

ok of now for our river trip so next installment from Siam Reap

Advertisement



27th October 2010

Good Times
Sounds like you are having the time of your life. Looking forward to the Central Station rendezvous. Will be a culture shock back in a normal, westernised place. Hopefully as much fun.

Tot: 4.607s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0872s; 3; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb