Asia Diving Komodo Livaboards Bad 4 Diet


Advertisement
Asia
May 18th 2010
Published: May 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Crystal Rock Best Asia  divingCrystal Rock Best Asia  divingCrystal Rock Best Asia diving

Crystal Rock is one of the best dive sites in Asia and the world amazingfish soup action!
Went to Komodo to go diving we were hoping to do day trips but it worked out to our advantage that the Mona Lisa livaboard of Komodo Cruises was the [url=http://www.cheapcharlieshotels.com/htm/Asia%!T(MISSING)ravel%!L(MISSING)iveaboards%!I(MISSING)ndonesia.htmlcheapest diving in Komodo that we could find.

The Komodo national park is one of the best diving areas in Asia and the world. There are many many dive sites including the famous Crystal and Castle Rock dive sites. These sites are awsome for the spectacle of what I like to call fish soup. There are hundreds of fish from antiahas and damsels to large black tuna sharks and even turtles that could care less that you are taking there photos.

The only problem that I had with the whole trip was the food ..... there was too much of it! We ate great and the cabins were air conditioned all the time,

I did the Moana last year which is a beautiful boat but the air con is off durring the day, so if you want ot nap the cabis is real hot. The Moana crew would also make your bed every morning which is nothing to complain about, but then they would leave the door open and all of the cool air would be gone, and the room would get very warm. The Moana was more that twice as expensive as well, so if you are going out to Komodo to go diving for sure you want to go with the Mona Lisa for cost and comfort.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb