I am not sure if monkeys are supposed to drink coke.....


Advertisement
Asia
March 20th 2009
Published: March 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This weekend we went down to MALAYSIA!!!! It was so amazing! Saturday, we woke up and went and got in line to get a free ticket to go up to the Petronas Towers Sky Bridge. They give out 1400 a day, starting at 8:30, but we got one! After, we went to the Batu Caves, which is a couple caves just outside of the City of Kuala Lumpur that have been made into Hindu temples. On the stairs on they way up, there were monkeys everywhere! They were really cute...at first. Once we got through the cave, the monkeys started grabbing food and drink items out of peoples hands and jumping on people, it was really sad! I saw a monkey open a coke can and drink it after ripping it out of a woman's hand! It was so crazy. After the caves, we had some really good Indian food and then went to a forest reserve outside of the city. There were monkeys there in the woods, and we hiked to a 7 tier waterfall that was so beautiful! Lisa wasn't feeling well, so she stopped about half way, and gabby and I hiked to the top, it was so amazing! We went swimming in the top, where there was no one, it was so peaceful. We then went back into Kuala Lumpur to go to the Petronas Towers, and got to see the whole city at dusk, it was really lovely. Then we jumped on a bus and headed for Melaka!


Additional photos below
Photos: 52, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb