Oceania Nautica - Strait of Malacca


Advertisement
Asia
December 21st 2006
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We woke up with the Malaysian coast to our port side and the Sumatra coast to our starboard side, as we spend our final cruise day in the Malacca Strait.

After a quick breakfast, I luxuriated in the spa one last time with a marine collagen facial from Karla of South Africa. It was pure pleasure and necessary before the stressful time of packing that lay ahead.

I enjoyed a delicious Waves Grill burger and enjoyed the comfort of our balcony for one last afternoon. A passing rain shower brought me back indoors in time for high tea in Horizons Lounge and final team trivia. A respectable 2nd place finish provided us with more points we were able to cash in for hats, an expandable rolling bag, fanny pack, tea towel, T-shirt, pen and fridge magnet. We almost got the entire collection.

A relaxed last supper at Tapas Cafe and then it was off to my finals for Oceania Karaoke Idol. I sang “Groovy Kind of Love” and had fun working the room, but my laryngitis didn’t help to place me in the top spot. That honor went to Sal from Toronto who did a great Perry Como’s “It’s Impossible”.

I finished packing and had one last beer at Horizons with Rowena before saying Good Night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

High Tea at Horizons LoungeHigh Tea at Horizons Lounge
High Tea at Horizons Lounge

Always delicious, relaxed and unpretentious.


Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb