Saturday - hangover and clothes shopping


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast
July 28th 2014
Published: July 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

So Saturday I had to recover from my very cheap but yucky hangover after last nights revelry. It was also time to say goodbye to the Stray peeps as they were heading off, but Lindsay, Melita and I were staying for the week.



We were rudely awoken by Josh who's words were - oh your not Tristan! Nope wrong room lol. So Melita and I got up and in our pjs we said good bye to everyone and found out Tristan had not long been in and somehow managed to get to the beach and swim in the sea, he had no idea lol, but sounds like he had a good night:-)



After lots of hugs goodbye Melita and I headed for breakfast and to start my hangover cure, copious amounts of tea and juice and fried eggs and bacon on baguette then back to bed to sleep and drink lots of water.



We had to check out of our double room and check into a triple at 11.30am but our room wasn't ready so we dumped all our stuff in Lindsay's room and headed for some lunch and stage 2 of the hangover cure, pizza!



After lunch we headed to tailors as Lindsay had a wedding dress fitting and Melita had a fitting for a dress and trousers she had made. I was going to order two dresses I had decided on, photos to follow on the blog once they are all done.



We were at the tailors for some time and then decided to have a pedicure which turned out to be quite pricy, but she did do a good job. By this time we were all flagging and headed back to the hotel. After chilling out for a while we went back out for food at a cheap local place and then headed back for an early night and the completition of stage 3 of hangover cure, an early night lol.



Xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb