Nha Trang to Hoi An (Day 19)


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
May 12th 2011
Published: November 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Woke up at 5am for our super early flight to Hoi An. What a cool place! Did a city walking tour then went to a rooftop place overlooking the river for lunch. Emmo took us all to a store called “YALY” where you can get custom clothes designed on the spot for cheap. Some people knew what they wanted right away. I had no idea so I looked at books, looked at fabrics and then got all measured up and got a blazer and a navy jumper (onesie). At 3:30 we all went on a bike ride through the countryside to the ocean. Could have swam there but didn’t wear a swimsuit so just stood with my feet in taking it all in. Loved the bike ride, then had our optional Vietnamese cooking class which I loved! I did good cooking, it tasted amazing! Was so tired and feeling super burnt out but still went to the bar with the others for drinks. It ended up being a big night for our whole group. We did a Jaeger-train (in competition with a group from GAP behind our table and beat them. There was also a 2 for 1 happy hour and a few of them bought whole bottles of vodka so drinking games began again. Emmo kept making us do push ups in the bar if he caught us saying some secret word. We left and it was pouring rain, got soaked and walked back with 5 bottles of beer to go. The boys were all curious about going into another bar which was full of Brazilian tourists. Stayed there for a bit then continued back to the hotel where some of us chatted till 2am or so.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb