Nha Trang (Day 18)


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
May 11th 2011
Published: November 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Up at 8:30am with only 2 hours sleep. We had a party boat excursion today so I figured I could rest! Emmo cracked a beer at 10am so everyone else followed suit and joined in! Our first stop was snorkeling which I really enjoyed! Then I floated around in an inner tube. People were jumping off the boat and having tons of fun while we were docked. We then had a huge feast for lunch! The music on our boat was great – we played I’m on a Boat and all tried to sing it. Another tourist boat then parked up beside ours and some random boy band played for both boats. Next was the best part- there was a dude in a floating tube serving alcohol so everyone jumped off the boat and swam to the floating bar. Most people put on life vests, but I didn’t care. I had to hold onto the raft as I didn’t have a floaty. The drink guy kept re-filling my cup over and over – then another dude came by with a large water bottle of mix and was offering it pouring it down people’s throats. This was craziness! Everyone got out of the water and on the boat and we all of a sudden had a dance party until our next stop which was a place where they offered random water sports. There was jet-skiing and banana boat rides. I jumped off the boat again and swam some more with some other girls and we chilled in a floaty. The boat ride back to shore was super rough and choppy but fun! We had a free evening and Emmo convinced the majority of us to go to the mud baths. There we all sat in a mud pool together, rinsed off and then enjoed sitting under waterfalls, thermal pools and more. It was so relaxing after a long day, drinks and more most of us were knackered after this. A group of us all went to a pizzeria for dinner but we were all falling asleep at the table with our heads down so when we got back to the hotel, we went straight to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb