Vietnam's Disneyland


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
May 4th 2008
Published: May 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Dear Readers - We are in Nha Trang which has proven to be one of Viet Nam's best kept secrets. Our nephew Danny and sister Denee had mentioned this was a good place to come and they were right on target. Yesterday we went to an island via cable car over the water. It is reported to be the longest cable car over salt water. We went to a park called Vinpearl Land. Danny was right when he said it was underutilized. It was beautiful with a variety of activities including a water park and rather nice aquarium.

Today we did pool time and also spa time. we had a steam bath, sauna, mud bath, jacuzzi, massage, hair cut, facial, manicure, and pedicure plus a meal and beverages for just $50 US each plus 15%.

Again there are no pictures as the hotel provides only free internet to check your email.

The hotel is very nice with the best view of the bay from our room. It appears to cater mostly to Russians and Japanese.

We will be departing here on the 7th for Ha Long Bay until the 12th and then to Hanoi where we will get a flight to Vientian, Laos.

Please note that Viet Nam has the best french fries and tartar sauce we have ever had.

Will write more later.

Jim and Ann

Advertisement



6th May 2008

Fries
Hey - how about sending everyone some of those fab french fries and tartar sauce. Jude
8th May 2008

Falgout DER 324
Tom, I was in West=Pac with you aboard Falgout. I also retired out of IBEW but as an equiptment mechanic. Worked for Snohomish PUD local 77. While here in Viet Nam, I was looking for Forester DER --- but no luck. We post on the site often as we travel S.E. Asia and am happy your aboard. .... Jim ( a Falgout Snipe)

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb