Better then Hawaii!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
March 24th 2009
Published: March 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

On Monday the 23rd Robin and I got up and boarded a bus to Mui Ne at 8:30am!

We arrived here yesterday around 2pm and hit the beach right away after checking in! We are staying at this place called Sunshine Beach Resort... we have an ocean view and a nice balcony!

Let me describe this oasis to you... It is a quiet little town that is right on the BLUE BLUE ocean... The sand is the softest sand i have ever sunk my feet into and it is kite surfing heaven for those who do that... Yesterday afternoon there was probably over 30 people out kite surfing!

Here it is HOT HOT HOT, but I have to be carful because there is this good breeze but the sun is still REALLY hot.... We laid on the beach until 5pm or so last night and then we go dressed and went for some good FRESH sea food right on the beach! It was yummy. I had prawns and noodles...

This morning we slept in and then had breakfast out in the garden over looking the ocean. And yepp you guessed it! Robin and I spent the day laying in the sun, reading a book, listening to our Ipods and drinking good beer, and fresh fruit shakes!

Well I shall keep you posted on this place!

Much love!

7 weeks down...

Tay


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb