sand dunes, maybe


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
November 26th 2008
Published: November 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: step on the tracks 38 secs
hotelhotelhotel

view from our room
We took 6 hours trip to get Mui Ne. It’s a very nice area, sandy beach and good sunshine. We stayed in a good hotel on the beach. We rent a tour trip at the travel agent, they provide a jeep and the driver that took us to the sites. First stop was the shallow streaming river. We followed the river and took pictures, we were looking for the waterfall but decided to go back because we scared there’s not too much time left. We stopped by at a fishermen village. Spectacular view, the boats has this round, mysterious thing. I wonder what they use for, but I’m gonna google that thing after this. With ‘Vietnamese weird round boat basket’ keyword.
We continued to the white sand dunes, this is my first time to be at sand dunes. We had so much fun. Walking up to the dunes is like walking up on a going down escalator. It was so windy we never taste that much of sands before. This driver named Gog he drove like crazy because he was worried we would miss to see the sunset at the red sand dunes.
We got to the red sand dunes right
fishermen villagefishermen villagefishermen village

what are those? giant baskets? to put the fish?
before the sunset, but when we got to the peak the sun was already set.
Gog the driver he told us to check out some places at night. he dropped us down at our hotel, I said “We’ll see you tonight, maybe.” Ju’s face was so confused. I asked why and she said “you called him baby? We’ll see you tonight, baby?”
i said “yeah, he’s my baby”.
We went out to a surfer bar that night. Cool place.



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

juju
ju

walking up a dune
my babymy baby
my baby

he's very cool


Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb