EXPLORATION MEKONG & PHAN THIET - VIETNAM COOL TRAVEL


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Tien Giang » My Tho
November 14th 2013
Published: November 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Explpration Mekong & Phan Thiet 6 Days

Cai Be, one of the many well-known floating markets in the western region of southern Vietnam. The Floating Market is always busy, bearing all the characteristics of the locals’ life in the western region. On each boat, goods are hung on poles that are called dialectically “Cay Beo”. Hundreds of typical advertise on poles for the skyward. Boats also operate like “taxis,” very convenient for tourists around the region.The Hoa Phuoc Island emerges from the middle of the Tien River, just opposite to the Vinh Long Market. This island is about 6,000ha. Its soil is fertile and rice, and there is fresh water and fruit trees. Visitors can trek among the green road, relax on the boat to see its busy function of local transportation on water and you will try various kinds of delicious tropical fruits.Binh Thuan is a coastal province located east of Ho Chi Minh City which attracts tourists from everywhere for its lovely landscapes, especially four famous tourist sites include Ca Na, Phan Thiet, Mui Ne and La Gi – Ham Tan. With a large plain running along the coast, Binh Thuan has been affectionately awarded the white long beaches and charming sand dunes by nature. Moreover, fish sauce is also the special product even though its smell may not comfortable for you.



Please stay connected by following our Facebook , Twitter , and Youtube.

Vietnam Cool Travel

----------------------------------------------------------

Notice

1. Cool Travel can arrange additional customized trips if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.

2. Please click on the blue text that shows you the Video clips of the itinerary of this tour

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb