Back In Time


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
September 5th 2014
Published: September 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I visited Thailand once. It seems like such a long time ago when life was more simple less difficult, i was only 8 yet I remember everything, where we stayed ,the smell of the trees , the nature , how I was utterly terrified of the ocean , the food and of course the amazing service and the nice people.




Our journey began in the city of Phuket , Phuket is Thailand's largest island and in my opinion one of the most beautiful. The first day we arrived i was so amused by the nature i couldn't stop staring like a child looking at life for the first time , the movement of the waves the way it collaborates with the pouring rain. it rained most of the trip thats because its winter time in thailand which in our country is summer.




We spent most of our time in the hotel , usually because of how amazing and incredible the hotel is , or maybe because we just wanted to relax. There was a day i remember we went to a mini safari adventure i believe through the forest which was breathtaking, we arrived at like a place where monkeys and elephants do shows for us ,where an elephant would put his foot on your back while your laying on the floor , my mother decided to be brave and let the elephant put his enormous foot on her back i have never seen her do anything like that it was so funny and fun. One night we decided to go to a theme park , it was so beautiful we took pictures with a tiger , i saw some monkeys , there was a place for everything , jewelry , food , animals , we even watched a show.

While our journey ended in phuket we stopped by Thailand's capital bangkok , bangkok was very crowded and very big it was a busy city we only stayed there of for 2 days , therefore there was no time to do anything but go shopping and visit some restaurants , moreover the last night in bangkok we decided to take a walk where there was sort of a bazar in the streets , the things i saw were very different than what i see everyday , males dressed like women , a lot and a lot of people which I'm not used to that , furthermore there were certain foods that i would usually not know their made to be eaten.




In conclusion , it was the best trip of my life , i was with my family in a beautiful and amazing place , but i knew this trip was a once in a lifetime thing and i feel very lucky that i have experienced it , i was so young but you never forget the times of your life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb