Thailand Oct 31 2013


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
October 31st 2013
Published: November 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Oct 31 2013
For the 30th and the 31st we did not do anything terribly exciting. We did a bit more exploring, checking out little shops here and there, but most of the shops tend to sell the same items. We did enjoy some time on the beach, whether it was just walking down the beach or throwing the frisbee around. Just about anywhere on the beach there is great people watching and of course lots of beautiful women to look at. On the 31st Sam R. and I walked to a few different places trying to find a company for him to go deep water soloing, since he missed to opportunity to go with me and Sam P. We went to four different companies and all of them either had no one or just one person signed up to go out the following day and most places need at least 7 people to make it happen. So Sam put his name down at a couple of places and we headed back to our place. Well it being the 31st of October and Halloween happening on this day we were expecting to go out for a few drinks and have a good time. That of course is not too hard to do but we were also hoping to find something exciting to do. We quickly learned that not much happens here in Thailand on Halloween. But one thing was going on at a place that we have been having dinner at the last few nights. Another Muay Thai Boxing fight. While walking down the street to the bar we ran into one of the fighters that we had seen fighting in the last two matches that we saw and he needed someone in his corner giving him water and helping him out. So he asked Sam R. to help him out and Sam agreed. We got to the fight a bit early so we played a few games of pool and watched the people come in and out. We were able to get seats close to the corner where Sam R. would be helping the Thai fighter named Ya Ya. It was another exciting fight and Sam did a great job helping Ya Ya out, but he was a little nervous. I think he was more nervous then Ya Ya was. Sam R. was also a little concerned about what he needed to do if Ya Ya lost, but Ya Ya won so all was good. All three fights we say while there in East Railay Beach, Ya Ya fought all three times and won.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb